On 26.11.2013 03:08, Ondrej Filip wrote:
On 25.11.2013 15:45, Alexander V. Chernikov wrote:
On 25.11.2013 18:34, Ondrej Filip wrote:
Hi Bird users,
a premature Christmas gift is here. We have a new version of your
popular routing daemon. Since this version could potentially break
some of you current installation and since it adds a new protocol -
BFD, this version has number 1.4.0. The branch 1.4.0 is meant to be
stable for production environment.

             Ondrej
Great work!

Ondrej, is it possible to make git web interface work again?
It is very useful to be able to track changes via rss (and this
sometimes helps in seeing release preparations a bit before :))
Partially fixed - It is not the same, so let me know if you miss
something.
It is working now, thank you!

                        Ondrej