Hello Douglas,

just a really fast response, we aren't going to implement BGP over QUIC
at all, at least when TLS is a required part of QUIC.

There are some thoughts about BGP 5 being encoded as CBOR and sent over
something like QUIC, anyway it doesn't make any sense to introduce QUIC
to BGP now.

Maria

--
Maria Matejka (she/her) | BIRD Team Leader | CZ.NIC, z.s.p.o.