Please Excuse my spelling ,I am Dyslexic
thank you for your understanding.

the Yellow-Breasted Chat was seen this morning at 10:45  A.M., on bouth
side's of the path at
Lasalle Park ,it dos seem to be with some Cardinals , but a lot of time
and many eye's help .

Directions and location same as per Tom Thomas

It was in the thick brambles that border the north side of the South
Shore
Trail, between the two "lookouts" that have the benches.
LaSalle Park can be found by exiting the 403 at Waterdown Rd.Burlington
and
heading South to the Bay.

On my way home I stop in to Humber bay park and scanned the Gulls on the
ice of
Mimico creek wear I reefound the adult California gull and wachit it  in
till 12:06 when
the hole flock of gulls flue and it did not return , Bob Yukich and I
spent in till 1:30 sherching
the lake front  with no luck on refunding it .

Humber bay park is found at the foot of Park Lawn rd south of Lake Shore
blvd. west

Craig.S.A.McLauchlan
Toronto/Ont/Canada/World.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]