On Sunday afternoon Craig Potter led a trip from Guelph, to Fergus-Arthur
area,
to find Snowy Owls and raptors.
He found an immature and an adult Snowy Owls, within 1-1.5 km from each
other at
around 4:00 PM.
Location:
>From 401 take Hw 10 towards Orangeville. From Orangeville take Hw 109
towards Arthur.
At the intersection of Hw109 and Hw 16, take a left turn onto Hw 16.
Watch the left hand side of the road along Hw 16 for a great flock of Snow
Buntings. (1000-2000)
At sideroad  25 take a left turn and continue until you see a row of
telephone posts on 5th Line
to the left, going towards a homestead. ( Two silos in the background.)
This is the place where we found the juvenile Snowy Owl, sitting on top of
one of the posts.
Scanning the trees an posts behind, we fond the adult Snowy Owl, on  the top
of one of
the lonely tall trees, towards the silos.

Good Luck.

Karl & Marienna Egressy.

"Karl Egressy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>