While at the Beamer Hawk Watch today I was speaking with a birder there who
on the way to Beamer, claims to have seen a Black Vulture soaring over the
QEW/Hwy 403 interchange just before the Burlington Skyway bridge at 10:30
this morning. This gentleman does not have a computer and I'm making this
posting for him.

The birder is a regular at the Beamer Hawk Watch and is familiar with this
species. This might well have been the same bird seen late last week in New
York State and posted earlier here for Beamer watchers to be on the lookout
for.

Terry Osborne

"Terry Osborne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>