Hi Everybody,

On the night of April 13th (Sunday) Brian Pfrimmer and I did a little
atlassing northwest of Huntsville. The night was very successful with 4
BARRED and 3 NORTHERN SAW-WHET OWLS seen/heard.

A pair of Barred Owls was seen at the north end of East Fox Lake Road, which
is about 12 km NW of
Huntsville, off of Muskoka Road 2.

In southern Parry Sound District, a Northern Saw-whet Owl was heard and well
seen on
Old Novar Road, about 3 km east of Ilfracombe. Another was heard on Sisted
Road, near McMurrich. Two Barred Owls were heard about 1 km west of Haldane
Hill on 2nd Avenue.

The best way to re-find these locations is with GPS coordinates, which I can
provide upon request.

Burke Korol
Huntsville, ON
[EMAIL PROTECTED]