Steve Webster and I birded Pelee Island at Fish Point Prov Park walking along
the trial to the southern tip of the island.

Activity was very slow, especially for warblers. I counted 3 yellow-rumped
warblers. Highlights of the day were a red-bellied
woodpecker nesting in the area by the marsh lookout and a house wren.

The trilliums are just about to bloom and the park had at least 3 different
species of butterflies. Insects were also coming out in
strong numbers.

Hopefully more migrants will be migrating as the weather warms up.

Good Birding
Jacques Giraud

"Jacques Giraud" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

guidelines.