For years we've enjoyed visiting the Big O
Conservation Area in Comber late in the afternoon on
good warbler migration days.  We've seen lots of
warbler species there--Canada, Yellow-throated for
instance--that we don't often find elsewhere.
This year it looks like that swampy woods may be
off-limits for birders.  The company office is closed,
and when we stopped Sat. afternoon there weren't any
birders around.
Anybody know what the story is?

Barbara Ward
Eastpointe, MI