This morning when I woke up I heard and saw the first BALTIMORE ORIOLE
through my skylite window above my bed.

Last night I saw one of the prettiest sights in the heavens, a lovely
crescent moon with Earthshine.  If there are clear skies tonight step
outside just after sunset and look west.  Right next to the moon on the left
lies bright SATURN.  Even a small telescope trained on SATURN will reveal
the planet's lovely rings.  And a little higher up in the sky and a little
to the left is JUPITER with all her moons.  Actually I was only able to see
3 of the usual 4.  For more information go to www. spaceweather.com

Directions:  Mill St. S. exit off Highway # 401 and drive towards the lake.

Markus J. Lise
Newcastle, On

"Markus J. Lise" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

guidelines.