Posting for Bill Gilmour
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C31AE0.4B84D9A0

Greetings Ontbirders

I had a yellow-headed blackbird visiting a feeder in my backyard in =
Presqu'ile Park. The bird appeared at noon and stayed 15 minutes. It =
will hopefully come back. My address is 83 Bayshore the feeder can be =
located at rear of yard. It can also be seen from the park where the =
paved path and Paxton meet.

Directions: Presqu'ile Provincial Park is located south of Brighton. =
Take hiway 30 south through Brighton and follow the signs to the Park.
------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C31AE0.4B84D9A0

---
Mark Cranford
ONTBIRDS Coordinator