----- Original Message -----
From: Margaret Bain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> To reach these ponds, leave Hwy.401 at Newcastle, Exit 440, and turn south
> on Mill Street. After going under the
> railway bridge, carry on straight at the first stop sign onto Port of
> Newcastle Drive. This road goes through a new subdivision and ends at a T
> where you turn right and follow signs to the Marina. Just before the
Marina
> you will see the ponds on the north side of the road - please park only on
> the north side of the road as requested.

To reach Bond Head, follow the above directions but at the stop sign after
the railway bridge turn left, continuing on Mill St. and follow Mill St. to
the lake.  There is a boat ramp where you can park and walk back a very
short distance to where you can look across the creek to the marina.

Anne Anthony
Peterborough

"Anne Anthony" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

guidelines.