While at the sewage lagoons to-day Sunday I saw a shorebird on the far side
of the far cell.This bird was in water almost to the belly and standing
still.The top of the legs were orange,the bill was mostly dark with reddish
near the base,it seemed smaller than the many lesser yellowlegs that werwe
there.There was a hint of an eye linethe throat was whitish and the upper
breast was streaked and the lower breast was quite dark heaviloy
streaked,the bill was over an inch in length and perfectly straight seemed
rather thin.I then moved to get closer qwhen the alarm was raised and it
must have flown as I could not locate it again.
  This is for imformation only maybe someone will refind this bird.
Best of luck.
Don Perks
1141 Woodeden Dr.S.
Mississauga,Ont.