Under separate cover I will report the results from Cranberry, BUT I do wish
to point out that 3 stalwards covered the Iroquois Shoreline RW in the east
end of Heber Down CA on Oct.19--- through 6 hours they had over 500
migrating hawks, including many Red-shouldereds, Red-tailed and TVs, AND 6
GOLDEN EAGLES.

The ISRW is accessed from Highway 7, 1 traffic light west of
Brock/Baldwin/hy.7, south along Ashburn to Spencer, park car, walk through a
gate, along a path, through a cedar woods, turn north and walk up to a
wooden platform that sits atop the old shoreline, under the hydro lines.

Doug Lockrey

"Doug Lockrey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

guidelines.