This morning (Sunday, Nov. 23), at 10:30am, my mom and I had great views of a Northern Mockingbird feeding near the corner of Yonge and Edward Streets in Aurora. The bird spent its time on the North-East corner flying between the Canada Law Book property (just East of the Canadian Tire Gas Bar), and the Southern-most edge of the Dr. G. W. William's Secondary School field. Fritz Fischer.

The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/bcomm&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca

"Fritz Fischer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

guidelines.