There were 4 of us watching for the RUFOUS HUMMINGBIRD this morning. Despite
the southwest gale, the bird continues to use the feeder every 15 minutes or
so. Today I was able to see about half of the back in a good light and saw
more small green glints in the sun than I had seen previously. The
rufous-brown still  predominated. We all left around 10 a.m.

DIRECTIONS: from Hwy 401 @ km. 623 go south on Hwy 15 to the T-junction at
Hwy 2 and then east on #2 Hwy to King Pitt Rd., then south on King Pitt Rd.
to #24 at the end of the Road.

CONDITIONS: The owners are birder-friendly. They request that visiting
birders not block the streets or driveways Please visit in small groups, 5
or 6 persons at a time are welcome to watch the hummingbird feeder on the
south side of the house from a distance of 20 ft. A good vantage point is
the row of rocks at about that distance south of the feeder.

Bob Sachs, Kingston, Ont.

"Bob Sachs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

guidelines.