Today at noon we had a flock of at least 9 Wild Turkeys near the road on
Airport Road (county road 18) at house # 935086 which has a sign "Hawkwind"
at the end of the drive. The birds were nervously feeding around the trees.

I am partly reporting this because there was another sign on the front gate
to the effect that the forest on the property is being managed by the
Ministry of Natural Resources and that the posting migh be of interest to
more than just birders.

Directions:  from Highway 10 in Orangeville, go east on highway 9, then
north on county road 18 (airport rd.) to about halfway to highway 89. Look
for house 935086.

Happy New Year!
Ken

Ken and Angie Williams