Please Excuse my spelling ,I am Dyslexic
thank you for your understanding.

As I am righting this my cell phone went off and I was told by Carol Horner
that it was last seen at 11:15 , I wood think that it wood have to still be
around the lake shore and probably wood not fly in land do to the Peregrine
Falcon nest just to the north at Bloor and Islington Av.

I have received a number of emails wondering wear New Toronto is , it is
located in the city of Toronto just east of Mississauga Colonel Sam Smith
Park is in New Toronto right at the corner of Lake Shore Blvd and Kipling
Av. also see page #118 Map Art Toronto and Area ...But go east 11 streets to
find 2nd st

Barry yes the feet wear seen more than well and NO jesses or bands wear seen
on this bird.At lest 5 people looked for this to make sheer , also the feet
wear not bright yellow making us think it to be a young bird . and no
radioantenna wear seen

Craig

Craig & Bev McLauchlan
Toronto/Ont/Canada/World.