Sorry for the delay in posting . . . Yesterday, January 18, at about 1:00 p.m. my brother Robert and I were surprised to find an adult Turkey Vulture in Point Pelee. The bird was roosting in a tree adjacent to the main road a bit north of the Visitor Centre. It was kinda spooky in that I had been thinking about this species just moments before, recalling a post from earlier in the week about a pair of TVs to the north and wondering whether the cold might push them south to our area. Then suddenly my brother exclaims, "Hey--What's THAT up in the tree?!!" And lo and behold, of all things, a Turkey Vulture.

Next time out, I'm going to think ONLY of Prairie Falcons . . .

Randy Horvath, Windsor      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/bcomm&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca

"Randy Horvath" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

guidelines.