Evening All
Greg Mayne & myself observed a pair of Long-eared Owls at Hendrie Valley around 9am this morning They were located at the east end of the boardwalk where the trail breaks into a "Y" . We were able to get across the small creek to observe them face on about 20ft away. We were there for about 1/2 hour. Greg broke through the ice & got two wet feet which I hope are not frozen. I have images that will be posted at OFO Bird Photos later this week

Bill Morden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

guidelines.