From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Sun Mar 28 22:43:36 2004
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 22:45:38 -0500
From: Gordon Bellerby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: ontbirds <ontbirds@hwcn.org>
Subject: [Ontbirds] Black Headed and Little Gull Niagara River

This afternoonboth birds were seen from Queenston Boat Launch.
BHGU was in full adult plumage-dark head drew my attention.LIGU was seen
at Fly-past (basic plumage) but I missed the BHGU.
There were 580 Bonaparte's.
BHGU was flying off Lewiston Dock LIGU wasmore up-river on U.S. side.
Number of Little Gulls should build up in next week.
G.B.
905-468-3961