From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Wed Apr  7 08:21:38 2004
From: "Mark Cranford" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: ontbirds@hwcn.org
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 12:30:00 +0000
Subject: [Ontbirds] Red-necked Grebes in Mississauga

Birders

The thousands of Red-necked (Holboell's) Grebes reported yesterday have
dispersed as of this morning Apr 7.  I observed 20-30 well offshore at Ben
Machree Park in Mississauga.

Ben Macrhee Park is at the foot of Pine Avenue which is the first street
west of
Mississauga Road. (Pine Ave. joins Maple Avenue at its south end just before
the park.)

---
Mark Cranford
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

MSN Premium helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE*
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID94&DI34&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines