It is the season for many rare bird sightings. Please consider sharing your
photos of rare and unusual Ontario birds with OFO. We display them at
http://www.ofo.ca/photos/.

OFO would be very happy to add your photo of special bird sightings. Please
send them to Sandra Eadie [EMAIL PROTECTED] along with information about when
and
where it was seen and the photographer (with home town if desired). Other
information such as age and sex and subspecies, time of day, and weather is
most welcome. Equipment, film and settings used would also be interesting to
many.  If you would like your email to appear with the photo information,
please let me know when you send the picture. It will appear in the form
<xxx AT yyy  DOT ca>. I can deal with most files you send me, but if you
send a JPEG file at 72 dpi, under 50 kb, and no bigger than screen size, it
will save work. Thanks.

Sandra Eadie
OFO web site coordinator
www.ofo.ca