From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Fri May 14 09:24:23 2004
From: "David Britton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: ontbirds@hwcn.org
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 09:24:03 -0400
Subject: [Ontbirds]
        Ottawa area (Gatinueau, QC)- Piping Plover & Louisiana waterthrush

I spent a pleasant morning before work searching for the Piping Plover and
Louisiana Waterthrush found in Quebec close to Ottawa.

While I didn't find the Piping Plover, the Louisiana Waterthrush was seen
well, singing along the Chemin de Chutes (Waterfall Trail) in Gatineau Park
at about 7:15 am this morning.  It was about 100m further south than
described in the directions below, past the second bridge at the
intersection of the Waterfall Trail and the Larriault Trail.

David Britton
Ottawa