wood add too the preserving of the Carden Plans area for us all to enjoy
in the future  !!.

For moor info on how you can help with this fundraiser please see the
conservancy's webpage at www.couchconservancy.ca
<http://www.couchconservancy.ca/>  or by email at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Some of the good birds seen wear Wilson snipe 2 ( one at the side of the
car ) Vesper sparrow 1 , blue bird 3 , Cedar waxwing 3 , Black Bill
cuckoo 1 , sedge wren 1 , Clay colored  sparrow 2 , Osprey 2 ,  rough
grouse 2 .

We also found 17 speeches of Butterfly's, a early Monarch being the most
interesting one

Craig & Bev McLauchlan

Directions: From Kirkfield Ont., go north on #6, where the road bend to
the west,
turn Right on McNamee Rd. then a quick left onto Wylie Road.