Hi Birders,

I just read Brandan O'Sullivan's report on the Pacific Loon from Today.
I would like  to add that the Loons were still there Today from 12:00 PM
to 1:30 PM. And not only one but two Pacific Loons.
Also three juvenile and an adult Common Loons were in the same area.
At one point one Pacific Loon and one Common Loon were in the scope's
field of view, giving excellent opportunity to study and compare.

Direction, as per Brendan O'Sullivan:

Directions to Fifty Point C.A.:
    From the  Q.E.W. take Fifty Road north, towards the lake; this road
takes an immediate right after going over the highway and then go  left.
This road takes you to the gate which is on your left. I didn't find the signage very good

Other birds to be mentioned in greater Hamilton area Today:
-Horned Grebe at The Window to the Bay Park in Burlington.
(A good selection of Winted Ducks at the same place.)
-Juvenile Black-crowned Night Heron at La Salle Marina, Burlington.

Cheers,
Karl and Marienna Egressy.