Hi Everyone
        After a few hours of waiting the female Summer Tanager returned to the
suet feeder at 51 Starwood Road at 10:00am. It fed for a short time than few
into the spruce trees behind the feeder. Please do not enter the property, view
the feeder from the road.
                                                good birding
                                                Bruce

 Directions: From Ottawa take Hwy.417 west to Maitland Ave. exit and go south
on Maitland . After crossing Baseline Road watch for Starwood Road and turn
right and go west to Pender. The house is at the north west corner of the
intersection

Di Labio Birding Website
Courses and Field Trips
http://www3.sympatico.ca/bruce.dilabio/