From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Mon Dec  6 11:43:02 2004
From: "Doug Lockrey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "ontbirds" <ontbirds@hwcn.org>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 11:48:38 -0500
Subject: [Ontbirds]snow = many sparrows include Golden-crowned (day 31) at
        Cranberry-Dec.6

With somewhat blizzard conditions on this Monday morning I ventured down
Hall's Rd.--visitor before me had a Great Horned Owl. 3 White-throateds were
with very many Tree Sparrows on the NORTH path right below the big feeding
platform, inside the entry to the path. It did not take long for GOLDIE to
appear to feast. Indeed, I did not stay too long--I could barely see across
the roadway. I shall likely go back in the early afternoon.

>From the west exit 401 at Salem Rd.(in Ajax), south to Bayly, east through
LakeRidge to the first street (Hall's Rd.), south to the FIRST ROADSIDE
PARKING AREA. From the east exit 401 at Brock St. (Whitby), south to
Victoria, west to Hall's Rd.

Doug Lockrey, Whitby