Hi all,

Here's another tardy note for those keeping records for Durham Region. I too
(see earlier ONTBIRDS posting from King Baker clipped below) saw a Common
Raven along Hwy 115, this time a little ways south of the turn off to Hwy
35, on the ridge south of the gas station, on December 25th, 2004.

I had forgot about this observation until I was deleting other old ONTBIRDS
posts.

Good birding and Happy New Year!

Karl Konze

Guelph, Ontario