Excuse my spelling and Grammar, I am Dyslexic thank you.

Gray-crowned Rosy-Finch - Chelmsford

Yes it is still their (or hear ) Dave Mudd and I headed off this morning
at 6:00 am and arrived at 10Am the bird came in 1 hour later at 11:00
and again at 12:00 also at 12:30 .

Will looking at the Rosy-Finch through my Kowa 10X60 scoop I noted that
the left eye ( will looking at it ) is showing to be infected !? by what
I have no idea !!

But still its worth the drive up to see this bird , even if you leve in
the dark with a temp. of -23 and by accidentally putting the Are
conditioner on !! sorry Dave !! ha ha ha

Also seen 45 Ravens along the Hiway #69 Wow !! And 1 GGOW just North of
Barrie

Directions to Gray-crowned Rosy-Finch
When arriving at Sudbury, coming north on highway 69, take the "new"
Trans-Canada Highway 17 Bypass west (Southwest Bypass).  From the
Trans-Canada Highway 17 west of Sudbury, just past the Lively turn-off,
take Highway 144 north to Chelmsford. Continue through lights (at
highway
35) north on County Road 15 and follow it past a big curve until you
get
Montee Principale, in a small cluster of homes. Turn left on Montee
Principale
(opposite direction from the Sudbury Downs Race track)
and follow to the end, where it curves  off to right onto Seguin Rd. The
feeders are at the first house, number 374.  Name on the mailbox is
Somerset.

Craig & Bev McLauchlan
Toronto, Ont, Canada the World