It was brought to my attention that i had failed to give directions to T.T.P.
(Tommy Tompson Park) or Leslie Street Split. Same place different name. So if
you care to go there looking for the Owls mentioned earlier then here is how I
get there from where I am located,
Drive south down the 427 to the Q.E.W
Take the Q.E.W east all the way through to Gardiner and then carry on the
Gardiner till it ends.
Gardiner ends by turning into Lakeshore Drive.
Take Lakeshore to the second set of traffic lights which is Leslie Street.
Turn right onto Leslie Street and drive to the end, I park outside the gates as
they do get locked on time and any cars inside in the parking lot will get
locked inside (I have seen this happen before).
Tommy Tompson Park is a fairly large park so expect to do abit of walking.
If you are coming in from the east end of Toronto then I am sorry but I do not
know how best to get to this location from that end of town.
Ian Stanley
Bramalea, Ontario