>From John Somerset, host of the Gray-crowned Rosy-Finch sent Saturday Feb 19
----- Original Message -----

Just wanted to let you know that the Rosy Finch was at the feeder this morning
for some time, around 10.AM. I had not seen it since Monday.
One of your subscribers was up from Toronto, saw it, and will send a proper
report.
John

Directions copied from Anne Anthony's post:

When arriving at Sudbury, coming north on highway 69, take the "new"
Trans-Canada Highway 17 Bypass west. (Southwest Bypass) From the
Trans-Canada Highway 17 west of Sudbury, just past the Lively  turn-off,
take Highway 144 north to Chelmsford. Continue through lights (at highway
35) north on County Road 15 and follow it past a big curve until you  get
to Montee Principale, in a small cluster of homes. Turn left
at  intersection in Montee Principale (opposite direction from the Sudbury
Downs Race track) and follow to the end, where it curves  off to right onto
Seguin. The feeders are at the first house, number 374.  Name on beautiful
mailbox is Somerset.

---
Mark Cranford
ONTBIRDS Coordinator