Today 11 March 05 I observed five GGO's North of Kingston for about 1.5
hrs. Three of the five were active so having my Nikon DX70 was perfect
timing. I got some nice flight shots and stills. Wouldn't be surprised if
the GGO starts heading back north soon in advance of the the breeding
season.

Directions:

>From the Hwy 401 or Kingston take Hwy 38 North to Hwy 7 before Verona &
proceed west to Hwy 14 in the Enterprise. Check this road & other side
roads with the GGO's being found usually near farms on open fields or
even right next to the road. You can also reach the area by taking Hwy 4
from the 401 at the Odessa turn off. Proceed north to the junction of 14
& 4 turning right.

Paul O'Toole