Excuse my spelling and Grammar, I am Dyslexic thank you.

It Wood seem that after a good long stay the  Great Gray Owls out on
Tommy Thompson Park have finally moved on I know of no one that saw them
today. Also the Saw-whet Owl could not be found.

But the Boreal Owl was still in the same tree (Norms tree ) BUT it wood
seem that this tree is tacking a kicking from some over sells birders !
With a number of braches being broken of PLEES stop doing this! We post
this sightings in good faith that all will have a chance to see a good
bird not destroy nature, Also it tacks a long time for a tree to grow
Out on the spit (this tree has hardly grown at all over the years I have
bin birding out their) in fact others have died in the same area. We all
no that YOUR pitcher is in portent to you  but so is the Tree!!

Other birds told or seen wear Great Horned Owl 1 , Snow Owl 1 , Glaucous
gull 3 Iceland gull 1, N Shrike 1 , Common Redpoll 3 ,Red wing black
bird's 37 ,

Craig

Tommy Thompson Park is found south of the Lack shore Blvd. at the south
end of Leslie st hear in Toronto  and is open to the public on weekends
and holidays .

Craig & Bev McLauchlan
Toronto, Ont, Canada the World