From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Tue Apr  5 16:57:31 2005
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Ontbirds" <ontbirds@hwcn.org>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 17:06:50 -0400
Subject: [Ontbirds]
        Louisiana Waterthrush, Eastern Towhee, Red-headed Woodpecker etc.
        Point Pelee

Hello Ontbirders,

Today, April 5, Jim McCoy and I had a Louisiana Waterthrush on the Woodlands
Trail between markers 15 and 16. It had been reported by another birder
earlier and we were able to relocate it.  Other birds of note were an
Eastern Towhee and a Red-headed Woodpecker at the Point.  Eastern Phoebes in
good numbers, numerous Golden-crowned Kinglets, a few Ruby-crowned, numerous
Yellow-shafted Flickers, numerous Downy Woodpeckers, Chipping Sparrows, Song
Sparrows, a few Tree Sparrows, the first female Red-winged Blackbirds I have
seen, Tree Swallows.
A couple of Great Egrets were in Mud Creek at Wheatly.

Woodlands Trail is behind the Interperative Centre.
Mud Creek is on Deer Run Road just west of Kent Rd. 1 at the south end of
Wheatly.

cheers,
Claude Radley
Tilbury