What a pleasure to sit in the family room and watch the various birds in my backyard. This afternoon there were cardinals, bluejays, lots of goldfinches, a ruby-throated hummingbird, an indigo bunting, a baltimore oriole, but perhaps most notable was a yellow variant house finch. That bird has been showing up fairly regularly for the past two weeks. Email me privately if you would like to see a picture of the yellow house finch.

Abel

Examinations are formidable even to the best prepared, for the greatest fool may ask more than the wisest man can answer.
            -- Charles Caleb Colton