birders,

Driving on hwy. 21 just meters north of the hamlet of Kingsbridge (north of Goderich) I noticed a Kingbird catching insects along the west side of the road. As i approached the bird ducked into a tree and I could not see it until suddenly it appeared for a second. I did however catch the belly,vent and tail as it darted back towards a small tree. The under parts were yellow and the tail was dark. I did not have time to stop, so if anyone is in the area this sighting may be worth checking out. I will not be back in that area within the next few days. please email me privately, thanks.

Dean Ware
Wheatley ON.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]