This morning I walked tower trail in Macgrgor Pronvicial Park.  A few notables
were 9 fox sparrow together in a tree, numerous singing purple finches, 6 tree
swallows, a single chipping sparrow, and kingfisher.

  When I arrived back at my cottage in Southampton (corner of High St. and
Huron St.  there was a singing field sparrow in my front yard.

  Driving bak to Waterloo this afternoon, I spotted a heavily barred snowy owl
on the north side of highway 86, 0.75km west of Dorking.  I believe there have
been a number of reports in the last 2 weeks of a snowy in that area - good
chance it is still the same bird.

  Happy birding,

  Brett Woodman,
  Waterloo, ON

New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC for low, low
rates.