Hi folks

The PURPLE SANDPIPER reported earlier today is still showing nicely on the
beach on the east side of Wheatley Harbour. Despite a number of dogs pushing it
up the beach it returned to the same general area. It was actively foraging
along the edge of the wet and dry sand on the beach about 250 metres east of
the harbour at 3:45 pm.

Good birding.

Tom

Tom Hince