No American Pelicans this afternoon. I talked with the gentleman that
reported seeing them in the AM and he said that they flew off heading west
and then south. I searched the shore from Oliphant to Red Bay with no luck.

Directions
To get to Oliphant turn left off Hwy #6 in Wiarton, part way up the hill at
the north end. Head strauight for the water and turn North on Shoreline Ave.
when you get to the restaurant turn right on Spry Lake Rd. and travel to the
stop sign and make a left on Huron Rd. and head for Red Bay.
The Pelicans were seen at the bottom of Hea Rd. on the water.

Mike Pickup
Chair, Huron Fringe Birding Festival
The 9th Annual HFBF runs from
26th - 29th May and 1st - 4th June 2006
Please check Friends website in January 2006
for more info. www.friendsofmacgregor.org