I was just fixing my computer a few minutes ago when I noticed movement on the branch outside my window. Upon further inspection it turned out to be a juvenile CHESTNUT-SIDED WARBLER. I then noticed that the plum trees and Scots pines in the back yard were full of immature warblers including MAGNOLIA, YELLOW, NASHVILLE, BLACK-THROATED GREEN as well as a male WILSON'S WARBLER.
Also in attendance were juvenile CARDINALS and a family of CHIPPING sparrows.
All moved on after 15 minutes.

Earlier in the day an Empidonax flycatcher (most likely LEAST as it had bold white eye rings) was sitting in the plum tree.

Happy birding!

Jon Pleizier
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
519-821-8597