To: <ontbirds@hwcn.org>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2006 10:28 AM
Subject: Re: [Ontbirds]Western Kingbird, Dry Lake Road, September 27, 20068:15 a.m.

Good Morning Ontbirds:  We watched the Western Kingbird for over half an
hour. It was there when we left, about 8:30.

Mike and Nancy Furber welcome birders to see it. Drive into their laneway,
park at the end, and look at the dead elms that range behind their house.
The bird seemed to prefer perches in that area.

This is the 5th fall record for the Hamilton Study Area, 7th overall record
for the area.

Cheers

Glenda Slessor

Directions as per John Miles.

Dry Lake Road runs north off of No. 3, the 4th road west of Cayuga. The
Furber residence is the last house on the east side tucked back off the
road
about 100/200 m south of the Townline.

http://www.ofo.ca/ontbirdshow.htm
ONTBIRDS Guidelines may be viewed at http://www.ofo.ca/ontbirdsguide.htm