Hi Everyone
Yesterday, Nov.6th, my tour group observed 500+ Common Loons, most concentrated between the lighthouse and Owen Point. There was a major feeding frenzy among the Common Loons and Red-breasted Mergansers. Near the lighthouse we observed a very late Cape May Warbler flycatching. Also, at Salt Point, we observed 6 Ruddy Ducks were resting on the water.
                                                           good birding
                                                           Bruce

Directions:  Presqu'ile is best reached by taking Cty Rd. 30 south from
Hwy 401 through the town of Brighton.  Once in town, follow the

Bruce Di Labio
400 Donald B. Munro Drive
P.O.Box 538
Carp,Ontario,K0A 1L0