From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Thu Nov 23 17:57:24 2006
From: "Mike Williamson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <ontbirds@hwcn.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 17:57:18 -0500
Subject: [Ontbirds]Iroqouis Soreline Raptor Watch  Nov.23/06

Hello; Will keep this report brief.
S.Shinned  3
Coopers    2
R.Tail       61
R.Legged   7
G.Eagle      6
Winds moderate S-SW
Observations; 5 light morph RL`s & 2 dark morph RL`s
G.Eagles 3 Juv. @ 2:40 2 Juv. @ 2:55 & 1 Adult @ 3:20
Observer;Mike Williamson
Report submitted by Mike Williamson
From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Thu Nov 23 18:02:37 2006
        s=s1024; d=rogers.com;

h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:Message-ID:From:To:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE;

b=G0ox47fguTuswvqyG//RuO2TNi5A0r3ntBOhd7s344sOWUHlTZVqJ2+XktcSvztof/b64xe2uRekmxca2qWuArVSJJ6obCktztPSmkhZX7LXpsHz8ZH587gA3NB0a1F8ysF2cpQJJTJ2fDG5fCr8KlMKhJwSP3EtH6tG0sLy5qs=
        ;