To day, June 8th, the subject bird was observed three times and the last
time was at about 7.15 p.m. by David Randle and accompanied by Bruce Wilson
of Barrie and his wife.

We had the opportunity to clearly view the underside of this bird when it
flew up onto hydro lines and the underside was almost uniformly white while
the bird was at rest.

Mr. Wilson's opinion is that the subject bird is in fact a Ringed
Turtle-Dove and with all of the photos, web page links and references that
have been supplied to me over the past few days, I am satisfied with and
share his identification.

I would like to express my thanks to all those who contacted me to share
thoughts, opinions, photos and web page references.  I will continue to
observe this bird for as long as it is around.

David Randle

Innisfil, ON