During a beautiful day of photographing birds, flowers and butterflies along
Wylie Rd, Carden, I did not find the Prairie Warbler mentioned in Norm Murr's
post last week.  I did find a Northern Mockingbird behind BBBox 5.  I got a
picture with the head obscured and sent it off to Jean Iron and Ron Pittaway
who confirmed they had one on the June 3rd OFO trip that wasn't mentioned in
their trip list.

Lots of breeding behaviour going on!

DIRECTIONS Courtesy of Norm Murr

Wylie Road is north of Kirkfield in Victoria County and Kirkfield itself is on
County Road 48 east of Highway 12 and well north of Whitby and about 130 km
from Toronto if you follow the roads and not a Crow.

>From the centre of Kirkfield go north on County Road 6 passing under the Lift
>Lock on the Trent Canal and drive about 2 ½ km further north to where the road
>curves left or west. On this curve and on your right is McNamee Rd, turn right
>here onto McNamee and drive east for about 300 yards and you will be at Wylie
>Road. This road is about 9 ½ km long ending at Alvar Rd (a T intersection).

Eleanor

Eleanor Kee Wellman
"All Things Wild & Wonderful"
Box 823, Bala, ON, CA