My family and I are camping at Presqu'ile so when we heard of the Ibis in
Brighton, we ran over to try and see it.

Lucky for us, the Ibis was feeding in the open and did 2 short flights as we
watched around 11:45.

Also saw the Osprey on the nest across the marsh and a good look at a
Black-crowned Night Heron being harassed by RW Blackbirds as it flew over.

Steve McAllister