This morning I observed a Shrike Species. The  distinctive Mask, Grey Body and
Black Wings stood out even though the Bird was about 1/4 mile away. It was
being harassed by a couple of Jays,which gave good comparison to Size. I
wouldnt want to be to Bold, but given the time of Year ,this I think was
positively a Loggerhead. I would think migration Dates for Northern's are a
ways off yet!

  The Shrike was observed along the 2nd Line of Innisfil along the Hedgerow in
the first Field East and North of the Train Tracks.

  Hwy 11 to 2nd Line of Innisfil. East towards Lake, past stop sign and over
Train Tracks(slowly).(North of Hwy 89, and South of Innisfil Beach Road)

Cheer's Garth