This morning north of  the 2nd Line of Innisfil on the 20th Sideroad I
observred 5 Ravens circling on a Thermal.This is the largest number of Ravens I
have seen at one time this far South.Just returned from Manitoulin Island
yesterday and hundreds of Ravens were seen.
   Also on Manitoulin were 12 Ruddy Ducks with some Buffleheads on Lake
Kagawong. The Sandhill Cranes are also gathering in large Numbers. I believe
that Manitoulin is one of the best places to Observe Sandhill Cranes on their
fall Migration!

  Hwy 11 to 2nd Line of Innisfill(N of hwy89,S of Innisfil Beach Road),East to
20 th Sideroad.
  Manitoulin Island is located on Hwy 6.It can be accessed by Ferry(May-Oct)and
Hwy.The Ferry runs from Tobermory and lands in South Baymouth 1hr and 45 min
later. Hwy 6 runs South from Hwy 17 at Mckerrow,through Espanola and Crosses a
Swing Bridge at Little Current.Lake Kagawong is 40 west of Little Current on
Hwy 540

Cheer's Garth