Hi Everyone,

The three Great Egrets were noticed again this afternoon Bruce Pit.

Like W. Hum (ott user), I am wondering if these are the same three which
were seen today at Andrew Haydon Park as that location is just a short fly
away!  The three seen today at Bruce Pit flew into the pit just shortly
after 2:00 and were still there at 4:00.  A friend and I who were at Mud
Lake earlier were told by a couple that they had not seen the Egrets so they
very well could have been at AHP.

BTW the GBH was either being very territorial or was flirting with one of
the Egrets!

Directions to Bruce Pit:
417 to Richmond Rd.  Richmond Rd. West to Baseline Rd and turn left.  Stay
in your right hand lane and make your first right which will be Cedarview.
Continue on Cedarview past the stop sign and the parking lot will be on your
left.

To the pit: go to the far left area of the parking lot where you will find a
rough grassy trail entrance.  This will lead directly to the area.

Catherine Gardner
Nepean (Ottawa)