Posting for my brother Mike Burrell

Hey man,

I had a NHOW this morning near the farm. Can you post to Ontbirds? THere
isn't too much else around, lots of pipits and WTSP, DEJU. GImme a call if
you want

This morning (7:45) I found a North Hawk-owl just outside of Kapuskasing. I
looked a couple of times tonight around 5-6, but could not refind it.

Directions: Travel west through Kapuskasing on Hwy 11. Take the first right
(north) after Airport Rd. The Hawk-owl was in a stand of poplars just past
the bridge over the small creek (~2km). Keep an eye out in the area
(especially if you go past the Hawk-owl) for Sharp-tailed Grouse in the farm
fields.

Mike Burrell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]